ATG Precision Products has been exceeding our customers expectations manufacturing precision high volume products since 1942.
Our engineering focus on cold formed products allows us to work alongside our customer to solve complex part challenges and provide solutions focusing on product improvement.
- 88,000 Square Foot Manufacturing Located at our Metro Detroit Campus
- Development and Manufacturing of Specialized High Volume Cold Formed Products
- Expert in using FEA Tools to speed Development and Deliver on Commitments
- Net Shaping of Outside & Internal Geometries, Thru Holes, Irregular Shapes and Under Cuts
- Wide Range of Equipment Capabilities to Manufacture Small Parts to very Large Cold Formed Products : Diameters from 0.1" (2.5mm) up to 3.5" (89mm) & Lengths up to 17" (432mm)
- Unique relationship with affiliated Precision Machining Company - Dirksen Screw Products
- 100+ Years of Cold Forming Engineering and Manufacturing Experience
- Expert at utilizing FEA Tools to provide our engineering solutions which can result in added cold formed features, reduced secondary machining, condensed product development time, and improved overall product cost.
- All tool design and process development is performed in-house.
- VA/VE focused on providing solutions for our customers
- Experienced in forming Aluminum, High Carbon, Alloy and Stainless Steel
- Engineering driven company focused on pushing past the accepted limits of Cold Forming
ATG Precision Products places an emphasis on quality. Our quality systems focus on identifying opportunities in the manufacturing process by working with engineering and manufacturing to drive continuous improvement.
We have an extensive quality assurance lab, which includes a Cognex vision inspection system, Eddy Current Inspection, high resolution cameras for magnification of complex geometries and internal features (several mobile stations located throughout manufacturing floor), optical comparators and a large variety of hand-held gaging. Statistical Process Control data is utilized throughout our manufacturing process via our Plex ERP system.